1. Member of International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- ICDE is an NGO in formal consultative relations with UNESCO.
- ICDE is an affiliate member of the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO)
- ICDE is supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research
Click Here to See NAMS Listed. -http://www.icde.org/NAMS,+India+joins+ICDE.b7C_wlnO0j.ips
2. Member of ISTE- Indian Society for Technical Education vide membership no.-IM-1868
The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making Society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APTI), it was converted into "Indian Society for Technical Education" in 1968 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technological education. The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organizations. Being the only national organization of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, CTE/DST/MIT/State Govts. are well associated with the ISTE for programmers relating to technical education.
Overview of ISTE:-
- Premier National Society for Teachers and Students of the Technical Education System (with 45000 members and more than a lakh student members).
- Strategic partner of AICTE.
- Professional Refinement Programmes for faculty members of AICTE approved Technical Institutions sponsored by AICTE.
- Premier Agency operating MHRD, AICTE, MIT and International Projects.
- Reputed source for Information Dissemination through publications, seminars, workshops in Technical Education.
- Major Consultant for Educational Management, Institution Building, Career and Personality development of teachers and students respectively.
- Professional Society giving over more than 50 National and Regional Awards to Institutions, Teachers and Students for innovation and excellence in various areas of Engineering and Technology.
- Organization having meaningful interaction among technical institutions of Degree/Diploma levels all over the Country.
- Consultant to the Canada-India Project on “Canada-India Institute Industry Linkage Project”.
- Preparation and Publication of Learning Materials and CDs in Electronics and Computers for Degree/Diploma Level Students.
- Learning Project for Working Professionals.
Click here for more information:- http://www.isteonline.in