NAMS is characterized as High Fives in a way that is depicted as follows
NAMS Programs give unparallel exposure to contemporary knowledge which is all the more essential in the fast changing dynamic business spectrum in the country.
NAMS Programs are profession specific - the way management programs are required to be. The programs are flexible, innovative and much less expensive than the traditional, old patterned and long term programs of other institutions.
NAMS Programs are professionally managed with emphasis on liberal and modular exam pattern enhancing managerial skills. The course material provided by NAMS is periodically upgraded as per industry requirements.
NAMS offers self-learning courses along with web support system for attending to and solving queries. We aim to provide the student with opportunity to apply and integrate skills and knowledge developed through studies.
The candidates enrolling with N A M S correspondence management programs are likely to get several learning benefits from each of the subjects of study. The institute courses are autonomous and non AICTE/UGC/DEC approved. Nevertheless, the institute strives to maintain the course structures and institutional norms at par with the Indian and global standards without compromising on course benefits. The flexibility offered in many aspects of the courses proves advantageous to students. Each subject provides in-depth coverage so that the candidate derives maximum benefit. The most important learning benefits are indicated below:
- You will be able to comprehend, analyze and comment upon behavior in a business spectrum.
- You will learn the entire process of conceiving and realizing new projects, executing them efficiently and manage them through the commercialization to step by step build up on sustainability and growth.
- You will learn better presentation and communication skills.
- You will learn to organize your calendar and prioritize your work and general objectives by improving conceptual background in management theories.
- You will understand the innumerable aspects of product components, pricing, distribution and promotion and how these change at various stages.
- You will understand the importance of efficient operations management and its strategic importance in the smooth operations of a business.